Monday, May 03, 2010

Another year older...

So tomorrow is my husband's birthday. We did the big family dinner last night because his aunt was still in town, but she was leaving today so we wanted to do it while she was still here. Also, we couldn'd do it tomorrow night because he and I have tickets to the new Target Field. I keep apologizing that this birthday isn't going to go exactly like one might think a birthday should, to which he keeps replying, "So what? We're going to a Twins game." I really do believe that is the perfect gift for him since it's something he likes to do, and with the new stadium, he is dying to check that out, and what better day than his birthday? But I just felt bad that there wasn't more fanfare around his birhtday. He said that he didn't need it because he isn't a girl. Nice. But anyway, happy birthday (a night early) honey!

1 comment:

brenduray said...

We are going to be at that came too. My parents, Andy and I are driving to the cities tomorrow and going to the game in the evening with Sam, Deb, and Sophie.