Monday, April 26, 2010

Newest "laws" at work

Today, we received an email saying that if you are not a classroom teacher with a homeroom, you should not have a computer. It's not that they don't want us to have access, but...

I stopped reading after that. I was so pissed. Are you even kidding me? I cannot stay in an environment like that. Does anyone even know what it is I do? Does anyone in the office even realize that I have to have a computer in order to complete my job? I don't think they have any concept. At all.

I asked my husband if God takes a look at all the events going on in your life and based on where you are sitting, he decides whether or not you deserve more good or bad things. He says that God doesn't work that way. I wonder what way he is thinking about my job? And I wish I knew if he was going to provide something better for next year, or if I have to suck it up. I wanna cry thinking about having to do that. I don't know which would be worse for me personally: not having a job, or having to work under the micromanagment for another year.

1 comment:

Just said...

it occurs to me on a daily basis that our school managers need their heads tested. They seem to be paid excessive amounts to sit all day and think about how to make the classroom teacher's life harder.