Monday, February 28, 2011

Home Alone

So tonight I am home alone. Sonny is out of town for work and the boys are staying at Grandma and Grandpa's. It's really weird to be here in total silence. I almost don't know what to do with myself. I mean, I don't have to pick up all the toys on the floor if I don't want to, because no one will see them until I come home again and pick them up. It's up to me. It's just strange because it reminds me of the days when it was just me to worry about and that seems so long ago that it almost freaks me out. Maybe I will go do some stuff and stop freaking out about how quiet it is here tonight. Maybe I will just enjoy the silence.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Thosae days are few and far between here...to tell you the truth it would probably freak me out a bit