Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wednesday is only half-way through the week

So who knew that once I finished a big project at work that I would be less angry with my supervisor? Maybe it's the fact that some time has passed. Maybe it's the fact that I got the report done. Or maybe it's the fact that today I got clearance that I have been waiting on for almost a month to change my schedule. Whichever it is, I don't care, but I am glad to be breathing a little easier tonight.

But, that being said, I am tired. I'm glad that tomorrow is Thursday, but the week is truly only half over. I have class on Saturday this week. It's a workshop called "Save My License Saturday". I wonder who takes these classes? I mean, I wonder if it's a bunch of speech paths or if other educators take these classes too? It doesn't really matter either way, but I am just curious.

No comments: