Wednesday, January 09, 2008

In slow motion

I feel like I am in reverse today. I feel like I am moving so slowly that I might as well not even be moving at all! I am tired and ever since we got back from our vacation, I feel out of whack. I think it could be due to the fact that since we got back I have not really wanted to get back into eating healthy. I have no desire to get down to the exercise room for a workout. I just don't. I feel like I want to wait until everyone gets over their New Year's resolution so the room will be empty like it was before Christmas. I don't like working out with a bunch of other people present.

It could also be due to the fact that I am waiting for my 'time of the month'. I have no idea when it is supposed to get here because I don't remember when I had it in December, but I feel so crummy that I feel like it should be any moment...but I have felt like that for around 3 days so that isn't really helping me out.

The other thing is that the woman that my mom has been taking care of for the last couple years passed away. Last Wednesday night, when we were still there, Mom got the call that she didn't need to come to work the next day and that they didn't think that she (the lady) wasn't going to be coming home at all. That was pretty sad. I can't imagine how sad my mom must be right now. I mean, the lady wasn't a family member, but mom spent every day with the lady and it was like the lady was a relative to mom. My mom would invite Lukin and Sonny and me to come and visit her and the lady. They really enjoyed that. It was almost like we were part of her family. So it's sad that she has passed.

Well, on that sad note, I will wrap this up.

No comments: