Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snore

I can't say that I have a whole lot of things to talk about. But I know that my sister will freak out if I don't write in here every now and again.

So last night, we had my in-laws over for my lasagna. It was really good (contrary to what Greg K. says, it doesn't need meat). But I was worried that it wouldn't be good because we used whole grain pasta so that I could eat it without guilt. I also made a salad that was pretty yummy. It was romaine hearts, black olives, fat free shredded cheddar cheese, green and red peppers. Yum-O! My in-laws brought the dessert. It was pretty yummy. But I have to confess that I liked the one that I liked the one that wasn't chocolate more than the one that was chocolate. But not the weirdo one that was raspberry cheesecake one, that was too icky.

So, now that I have told you all about my supper, I will stop this so that you can go read or do something less boring.

No comments: