Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, the kids are especially bad today. I don't know why exactly. Is it because it's a made up holiday? Is it because we are on the brink of a long weekend? I don't know. But they were naughty all day today. Every time I walked down the hall or into any of the classrooms, there were kids in break out room and there were kids that needed to be in break out rooms. It was actually pretty impressive, the amount of naughtiness. It's not even a full moon tonight...as far as I know. It may be the weather system rolling in.

So, it's that made up holiday and we are staying in tonight. I would like to have a husband who would do something romantic but I am not about to hold my breath for that (my readers would be too sad to see me perish!!) I know that it's a holiday with no real backing, but it still is nice to have a magical romantic day. I just wish that I wasn't the only one in our house who thought that. No, I live with Practical Man. Every day is Practical Day. Every once in a while I would like to have a romantic whimsical day. Love ya honey!!

No comments: